I just finished another sketchbook.
Recently a friend linked me to The Etherington Brothers and I've been doing their tutorials.
Lately I've been concentrating on plants.
In the style of this guy in the style of Scott Robertson space ship sketches.
A non-exhaustive list of technologies that I used this year which happen to be built by women:
- Carmen La's Clojurescript Reagent Markdown component ("Cryogen" is also neat).
- Katja Vetter's pd-lib-builder Makefile.
- Lea Verou's minimal CSS spinner (Mavo is also amazing!).
- Jessica Kerr: "My First Leiningen Template".
- Mary Rose Cook's game "Empty Black".
- Charlie Gerard's VR Threejs cityscape.
- Limor Fried (ladyada)'s Neopixel driver code (and several other bits of code for driving hardware and microcontrollers).
- My colleague Priyanka's excellent work on the Culture Counts software stack.
I feel grateful to these people for enriching technology with their contributions.