A non-exhaustive list of technologies that I used this year which happen to be built by women:
- Carmen La's Clojurescript Reagent Markdown component ("Cryogen" is also neat).
- Katja Vetter's pd-lib-builder Makefile.
- Lea Verou's minimal CSS spinner (Mavo is also amazing!).
- Jessica Kerr: "My First Leiningen Template".
- Mary Rose Cook's game "Empty Black".
- Charlie Gerard's VR Threejs cityscape.
- Limor Fried (ladyada)'s Neopixel driver code (and several other bits of code for driving hardware and microcontrollers).
- My colleague Priyanka's excellent work on the Culture Counts software stack.
I feel grateful to these people for enriching technology with their contributions.